Persistent Message Queues With Replay
- REST API for easy access from curl and any programming language
- Replay messages by timestamp or id
- Use on its own or as a front end to RabbitMQ
Backup/Replay RabbitMQ Queue
- Backup messages from a queue
- Replay by timestamp as needed
- Watch incoming messages with curl
- Alerts and monitoring
To restore messages from backup:
Push To Remote RabbitMQ Server
- Simple HTTP POST to send messages to RabbitMQ
- Your app is protected from network partitions or RabbitMQ downtime
- Easier than running RabbitMQ on both servers with a shovel
- Low memory footprint (run on an EC2 micro instance)
QDB is open source and Apache licensed.
Who is using QDB?
QDB is in production at BrandsEye, an awesome online monitoring & insights tool
Follow @qdbio on Twitter to keep to up date.